March 27, 2012

Some Recent Manicures

Today is a super slack post with a few pics of the polishes I have worn lately...

Aquatic is a franken from the franken master Margie. Medium blue with pink shimmer,  my wallet thanks you for squishing that RBL lemming!















Makeup Store Lea one of the most beautiful purple shimmers I have ever laid eyes on, I spotted this at Myer whilst on holiday in November last year but couldn't justify the $26- price tag, it has recently came to me as part of an easter gift ♥












Lynnderella Chocolotta Love makes me want to go and eat all the easter shopping I did yesterday! it's yummy

18 comments:

  1. They're all so lovely! I've never seen anything like that Lynnderella polish. That coloured glitter is incredible.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Cheers Olgie, it really is an incredible polish

      Delete
  2. I love Make Up Store polishes - shame they are sooooo expensive :(

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I only have 2 but jeez they are amazing

      Delete
  3. Oh wow! These are all stunningly beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  4. The Lynnderella is an interesting take on an Easter mani. I love it on you - and I want it/need it too!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, Chocolotta Love is a stunner

      Delete
  5. Margie is a master frankener! Your secret bunny found you the perfect purple shimmer, and I must know what undies you put under Chocolotta Love, it is stunning and is the best photo I've seen of this polish!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Awww, thanks Cathy - I was really lazy & just layered Chocolotta Love over my OPI Charge it in Milan mani

      Delete
  6. Chocolotta Love is much prettier than I expected, very beautiful indeed!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Chocolatta Love is amazing! And I love Aquatic too, it's gorgeous.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Can you buy aquatic or was it made special for you? It's beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! Aquatic was indeed made special for me

      Delete
  9. These are all gorgeous polishes! And they're shown off very well by your lovely swatching :)

    ReplyDelete