November 20, 2012

piCture pOlish Ruby Blou

Ruby Blou by piCture pOlish is one of their new glitter shades available for $9.50. At first I thought this one was just blue and red glitter but it has silver too. All the glitters in Ruby Blou were very well behaved for me by staying flat on the nail, application was easy and smooth, also it is not a gritty type of glitter so you don't need lots of topcoat.

piCture pOlish Ruby Blou one coat over white (one coat of topcoat)












piCture pOlish Ruby Blou one coat over black (one coat of topcoat)














*this product was sent for review

8 comments:

  1. This is a very pretty top coat. Beautiful pictures.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looks pretty over both, but I absolutely love it over black!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous, especially over the black base!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love it over the black base! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love this! Red and blue not usually my go to since it is so American to me, but I guess it is the colour of a lot of other things too!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oooo this is gorgeous! I really like how the glitter pops over black.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Its amazing and loved it over black too
    Thanks for sharing
    Olla

    ReplyDelete