December 24, 2012

Pretty Serious Golden Ticket

Merry Christmas! Hope you all are enjoying time with your loved ones today and maybe getting spoilt. Super quick post from me today to show you what I am wearing on my nails for Christmas day.

When I bought the Pretty Serious Christmas Without Snow Collection I was extremely lucky to win one of the 10 bottles of Golden Ticket, I am such a huge fan of this brand and was soooooo excited.

Golden Ticket is a golden base with small holographic particles and some gold holographic glitters, so pretty in the shade but in the sun it's magnificent. These pictures are three coats.

Pretty Serious Golden Ticket shade











 
Pretty Serious Golden Ticket sun



6 comments:

  1. Ooh, lucky you! :) Merry Christmas, Kristy!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is one amazing gold polish - I hope you had a wonderful Christmas!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow, what an incredible gold polish! Congrats. I hope you had a wonderful Christmas too!

    ReplyDelete
  4. How pretty! Hope you had a Merry Christmas :)

    ReplyDelete