January 11, 2013

Femme Fatale Glinting Lodestone and Ebon Roses

You may have recently heard about Femme Fatale polishes, A lot of them are very Lynnderella-ish but without the added dose of drama. Today I will show you two of mine that I have finally got around to wearing.

Glinting Lodestone one coat over Revlon Royal, nothing could have prepared me for the beauty of this combination although I have seen it layered over a few different polishes and it has been just as awesome.














 Ebon Roses also one coat layered over OPI Windy City Pretty, I do like my glitters to have a matchy base most of the time so that I can get away with one coat and not have to pile the topcoat on too much.












Femme Fatale Cosmetics has been on holidays but are reopening on Monday morning with lots of new shades and a sale!

15 comments:

  1. I hope you're ordering more 'cause I'd die to see your swatches of the new shades! These look sooo good on you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love Glinting Lodestone!

    ReplyDelete
  3. These are PACKED with glitter! They're so gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  4. These look great on you! I need to try this brand now :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. This item only ships to Australia *sad face*

      Delete
    2. Where do you live? Femme Fatale now has international stores that carry their nail polishes :) http://femmefatalecosmetics.com.au/international-stockists/

      Delete
    3. U.S. yay! Thank you for that link!

      Delete
  5. Hello! Someone in my Facebooκ grоup shaгed this webѕіtе
    ωith uѕ so І came to give іt a look.
    I'm definitely loving the information. I'm boοkmaгκing аnd
    will be tωeeting this to my followеrѕ!

    Outstanding blοg and terrifіc style and deѕіgn.


    Have a looκ аt my wеb site - http://www.buildahealthybrain.com/how-do-nootropics-work
    Stop by my blog :: how do nootropics improve brain power

    ReplyDelete
  6. greetings from your newest follower! ^_^

    looking forward to reading and seeing more of your polish swatches and reviews!!!

    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wow!!! These nail colors are so pretty. Love their colors for I find them both elegant and classy. They are indeed perfect for any season or occasion. Love it!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Sooo gorgeous! :) Glinting Lodestone is definitely one of my faves and it looks so beautiful over Royal!

    p.s. stop making me want pink polishes lol

    ReplyDelete
  9. Glinting Lodestone is a total beauty ! *___*

    ReplyDelete