January 11, 2014

CrowsToes Hellhound

While I only picked up two polishes from CrowsToes fall collection "Better Late Than Never" they are both amazing shades. Only the one to show today though.

CrowsToes Hellhound packed with minute duochrome flakies, from a distance it looks just like a shimmer. Hellhound is a dark berry base that shifts to a copper-y golden colour. There is the smallest smattering of tiny holographic sparkle that can only be seen in the right light and I couldn't capture on camera. Pictured at three thin coats, application was fine.










9 comments:

  1. This is really pretty, I love the color shift!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love this! It's gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow!!! This is a very pretty nail color. I super love its color for I find it classy and unique. This is def a must try and its perfect for special occasions.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Whoa whoa whoa. Your pics of these are BEAUTIFUL! I've been wanting this for a while, but it's constantly OOS. One day ... *steeples fingers*

    ReplyDelete