January 25, 2014

Fundraiser Polish Auction

When Carli from Vintage Musings Of A Modern Pinup posted about her cousins wife Angie HERE it really broke my heart. I am way too far away to attend the event in Ballarat but wanted to give a decent donation anyway.

The beautiful family is all in purple and I thought I would  auction off three of my harder to find purple polishes and donate the proceeds to the Edwards family.

I would prefer to post within Australia for this. Just email me from the "contact" tab and tell me how much you would be willing to pay for the polish you are wanting. The highest price for each polish will win that polish and I will take offers until the 31st of January (inclusive) If you could put the polish name in the subject line that would be very helpful.

I will post on February 1st with the total amount that I will donate to this fundraiser.

The polishes are... OPI DS Original, Pretty Serious Naughty Night Shift Nurse and OPI Peel Me A Gobi Grape.

7 comments:

  1. Seriously speechless now, couldn't believe this when I first read it! You are extremely generous and I thank you form the bottom of my heart XXXXX I'm actually going to bid on this too as I think it's a rockin' giveaway. Good karma coming your way!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. <3 I will never miss those polishes as much as those 4 kids will miss their mum :'(

      Delete
  2. aww what a lovely thing to do! <3

    ReplyDelete
  3. Can I reblog this to spread the word? Also if you'd like a graphic that could be used on instagram etc to raise awareness please just contact me through my blog I'd love to help <3

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hey, sure thing I don't have a problem with anyone sharing the auction :-)

      Delete
  4. What a wonderful thing for you to do. I would bid, but I'm in the US. My prayers are with the family. <3

    ReplyDelete