January 21, 2014

Pahlish Crocodile Rock

My pal Jenny over at Lavish Layerings has officially turned into my biggest lemming creator and ever since she posted Pahlish Crocodile Rock back in March last year I knew I had to have it. Crocodile Rock was a limited edition (two words that ignite fear in any collectors heart) for easter last year and at the time I had to be an adult and realise that I just couldn't afford to order.
Later down the track Jenny had acquired something from the US for me, because she is a doll, and sent me Crocodile Rock as a present ♥

You can buy Pahlish polishes on their big cartel site, but unfortunately Crocodile Rock is no longer available.

Pahlish Crocodile Rock (layered over Dance Legend Strutter) mostly green glitters with some red, purple, gold, pink and I think I see blue too. Definitely a topper, I wouldn't try to build this up to opacity. Crocodile Rock has little circle glitters too which I love because I can't really wear circle glitter bigger than this without it annoying the heck out of me.




8 comments:

  1. YAAAAAYY!! I'm so glad you love it! I love my bottle so much that I knew you must have one of your own...even if you were just thinking about it. It is one of my favorite Pahlishes (and I have quite a few favorites).

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love this! It's so unique.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Jenny certainly has done her share of creating lemmings for me too! It looks lovely on you; that was a wonderful surprise!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is so pretty! So sad it was limited edition.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I can't believe how awesome this is! Love green.

    ReplyDelete