January 25, 2014

Smitten Polish What Sorcery Is This?

I very recently made my first order with Smitten Polish and I was not disappointed. The three I bought are all very beautiful but today I just have the one to show.

Smitten Polish What Sorcery Is This? a purple jelly holo, the first coat looks so sheer on this polish that you think it will never build up enough on it's own but it's pretty perfect after three coats. Thus far I have been impressed with the wear because we all know just how chippy holographic polishes can be.
Nice colour even in the shade (first picture)





9 comments:

  1. This is my fave purple holo!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I <3 Smitten Polish! This is gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is gorgeous! I love purple, so I need to get this one.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love holos, but I can't believe I actually prefer this one in the shade!

    ReplyDelete
  5. What! This is gorgeous and I need it. (I had to resist typing that in all caps)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow!!! This is so pretty. I super love the color for I am really a fan of purple shades. I will def check on this...

    ReplyDelete