January 10, 2014

Two Polishes You Need

This is going to be short and sweet. If you are a nail polish addict (and I'm going to assume you are if you are reading this) you need these two polishes.

Dance Legend Strutter from the wow prism collection. Scattered holographic particles in a rich green base. This polish is stunningly beautiful but I had a hard time capturing it's exact hue.
















OPI Alcatraz Rocks the enabling powers of Scrangie strike again. How could I resist this after a) them pictures and b) that great description. I couldn't, and neither should you.





7 comments:

  1. You're feeding my wishlist D; I can't believe how gorgeous Alcatraz Rocks looks with a top coat, and I already thought I loved the textured finish!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the Dance Legend. I've actually got the OPI, I just haven't gotten around to try it yet :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have Alcatraz already, but I really have to look at this Dance Legend collection!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh gawd, nooooo, I'm trying to cut back!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I have the OPI and love it. That green is gorgeous too!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Really nice swatches :) I need Alcatraz so bad!

    ReplyDelete